Hail and wind storm on 4/11/2016. My vehicle sustained limited damages however the insurance company instructed me on a new system called PDR. Can you please explain this and provide me with a current rate for reimbursement in the state of Texas. Hood (Qtr) 5, Roof (Nickel) 10, Dents over drivers door on the rail requires shop estimate. Bumper front and back (Qtr and Nickel) 12. The windshield replacement is a direct bill. Thank you for you assistance in this matter, Kim

A: The acronym PDR stands for paintless dent r...

The acronym PDR stands for paintless dent repair. The company local to you would be able to pull out any of the small dents using special vacuum or pull process that requires no paint or extra bodywork. You will have to call and have one of the local companies come to you and quote the repairs for you. You may be able to go to a body shop; they can do the work for you, and bill your insurance company directly.