Q: pcm problem maybe

sorry for grammar. i got a 03 s-10 4.3 crew cab 4×4 it started runnin really bad didnt have time to check it out drive it like that for a week till i could look at it found that the spark plug wire had burnt thru and was shorting out on motor put a wire i had from before on it ran fine for a day then started bearly running cant drive it will still start wont go over 3k rpm its throwing MAF, crank shaft/ cam shaft sensors codes replaced all 3 still same thing my question is could it be the PCM has shorted out

Hello. The first thing I would check to see is if perhaps the replacement wire is causing an issue. If the wire is old or worn it may not be hindering the spark, and causing the vehicle to experience drivability issues. If the sensors were replaced, and the codes persist, I would check the wiring to each sensor. If all of those check out, I would then consider the possibility of a defective computer. If you need help having this checked, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the electrical system to have this diagnosed and resolved properly.