Q: PATS system ON no crank condition, keys erased and REPROGRAMMED twice, all components work except no crank! All fuses good

As described above FORD tuner from garage said everything programmed just no communication from PCM When I try to start vehicle lights dim,(battery is filled charged) and accessory relay clicks! Garage could not figure it out and I am very weak with DMM. Car died in driveway never restarted. Car will crank with power to starter wire but won't start pcm shut down starter and fuel pump. Help????
PATS system E. My car has 139500 miles.

Hi there. This could be a malfunction with the ECU or something as simple as a damaged or faulty crankshaft or cam position sensor; causing an ignition timing problem and failure to start. The only suggestion we could offer is to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a car is hard to start inspection to help pinpoint the source of your Ford Taurus problems.

• PATS system ON no crank condition, keys erased and REPROGRAMMED twice, all components work except no crank! All fuses good