Q: Pats system

Is there anything that can be done to get around the pats system. The truck was stolen with the keys. I paid 800.00 to pick it up from tow yard and the theives got off with the keys so I'm looking for the cheapest fix or possible bypass I have proof of ownership and police report if you question my honesty no hard feelings

If you do not have an extra programmed key to start the truck then you will need to have the dealer replace the ignition lock cylinder and program new keys. The other problem is you cannot lock or unlock doors and will need new locks put in and new key cut for it also. You can have anyone put in the new ignition but only the dealer can program the keys to work with the PATS anti theft system.