Q: Passenger window won't roll up

My passenger window won't roll up.

3. Passenger window won't roll up

Q: My dashboard lights,gauges,radio and power windows don't work. I can start my truck right up and drive.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically with the first symptoms you described I would direct you to check all of your fuses, focusing on the instrument cluster fuse. However considering the engine is showing signs of stress, you may...

Q: Reduced engine light 2008 Ford F250

Hi there - unfortunately, this warning can be caused by countless engine or transmission problems. Check for problems codes which cause this indication. Quite often, this message is a protection for the transmission in particular to prevent damage. I would...

Q: Q: Ignition switch not working.

The ignition lock cylinder is very common to fail and will move around where the key goes in. The lock cylinder is a simple fix with a replacement lock cylinder. You will have two separate keys unless a locksmith recuts...