Q: Passenger window issue

I can roll my passenger side window down form the driver side main switch but it wont roll it back up from the same switch

3. Passenger window issue

Q: How do I unlock the car with the keys?

Your vehicle can be manually unlocked with the keys. To do so, simply insert the key into either front door lock, and rotate the key clockwise until you hear the doors unlocked. If you are using the passenger’s door, then...

Q: Heater not heating properly when temperatures below freezing outside

The heated seats and steering will take longer in colder weather to get warm. It is not designed to get too hot. The engine heater relies on the engine getting warmed up since it uses engine cooling system for the...

Q: Power window, signal light and wiper malfunction after rain water got inside my car.

Hi there. Usually when electrical components inside the vehicle become wet, it will only take one exposed wire to short out a relay or fuse panel. There are several electrical components that operate all of these systems that may have...