Q: Passenger window issue

I can roll my passenger side window down form the driver side main switch but it wont roll it back up from the same switch

3. Passenger window issue

Q: special battery?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Car batteries are generic, except the very sophisticated battery packs used in electric or hybrid electric vehicles. In terms of physical size, capacity, and terminal type and position though,...

Q: Interior scratches on CD player screen, climate control screen and...

First you should not use a microfiber cloth and only a soft tissue or cloth that will not scratch plastic. You will need to not use any cleaning products that are not safe to use on plastics. Think of cleaning...

Q: How do I use the window lockout?

The window lockout is an important safety feature. When the window lockout is in use, the rear windows cannot be rolled down with the rear window switches (they can still be rolled down with the driver door switches). To turn...