Q: Passenger window issue

I can roll my passenger side window down form the driver side main switch but it wont roll it back up from the same switch

3. Passenger window issue

Q: Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

The speed of the cabin fan can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the fan speed, rotate the Fan Speed Control knob. Turn this knob clockwise to increase the speed of the fan, or turn it counterclockwise to decrease...

Q: Movement of floor mat when turning steering wheel

Occasionally, brake pads may develop a small bit of dew in the mornings depending on where you live. The dew will produce surface rust on the brake rotors overnight. Over the first couple of applications of the brakes when you...

Q: How do I use the rear window and side view mirror defroster?

The rear window and side view mirror defroster will provide extra visibility through the rear window and the side view mirrors when they become foggy. To turn the defroster on, press the Defroster button, which is located on the middle...