Q: Passenger window issue

I can roll my passenger side window down form the driver side main switch but it wont roll it back up from the same switch

When a window will operate in one direction and not the other, it could be caused by one of a few different problems. There could be a problem with the switch, the motor, or even the wiring. The first component I would check is the switch. I would check to be sure that you are getting the power and ground signals out of it, that are necessary to operate the passenger window motor, as this would be the most likely culprit. If all is well there, I would pull the door panel on the passenger side and check that you are getting the correct signals at the motor, and work my way back from there. If this is something you feel you could use a hand in diagnosing and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Passenger window issue