Q: Q: Passenger side power windows

It is a coupe model car. Passenger side power window doesn't roll down when button is pressed.Can hear a tick sound. But window is not rolling down.

Hi there. What you are describing is common with a power window switch malfunction or window motor issue. In some instances it can be a damaged fuse or electrical relay that is faulty as well. The best way to diagnose this problem and ensure the right repairs are made is to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a power window is not working inspection.

3. Q: Passenger side power windows