Q: Passenger side Power seat Stuck

Hi, I have 2013 Ford Mustang and suddenly left front power seat has no UP/DOWN movement. Went to a Ford dealer and his diagnosis said - Needs left front seat track and an estimate was given at 1400$. When I examined before going to the dealer I observed a screw was not rotating but motor still works fine. Before it stopped working, I was operating my seat and moved it completely down and then when I tried moving it up, it stuck. Any advice on what needs to be done and how much will that cost would be very helpful. Thank you

Hi there. Unfortunately, without being there to complete a power seat is not working inspection, it’s hard for us to give an honest opinion on what’s going on. In most cases, this type of problem is related to something stuck under the seat rail, the power motor not working or other issues similar.

3. Passenger side Power seat Stuck