Q: Passenger's side window won't roll up

I rolled my passenger's side door window down and now it won't roll back up. It sounds like it may be a problem with the motor or the regulator.

A: The problem is likely the regulator if you ...

The problem is likely the regulator if you can hear the motor moving but the window not moving. Replacement of either component requires removal of the interior door panel and should only be attempted by a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to avoid damaging the fragile panel. They will be able to diagnose your window and ensure that the repair is correctly made.