Q: Passenger's side sliding door not working.

The automatic passenger side sliding door is not working. The Slide Door light is on. I reset all of the fuses and can get it to work initially, but after it automatically opens and closes one time, the light comes back on, and the door stops working again.

There is obviously a fault with your sliding door. It could be that the motor that moves the door is going bad, or there is a fault in the wiring going to the motor. The wires that supply power to the motor have to flex every time the door opens and closes. Over time this can cause wires to break and cause electrical problems. I would recommend that you ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose exactly what the problem is with your power sliding door.