Q: passenger rear view mirror repair

passenger rear view mirror fiberglass is cracked (glass ok) - looking for quote on repair

3. passenger rear view mirror repair

Q: Why do I constantly need to replace the brake rotors and brake pads?

Hi there. That's a really good question. What reason were you given that the rotors need replacing? What symptoms are you experiencing? If you have a brake vibration, the rotors should have enough thickness after a year, unless you drive...

Q: Engine light and bad gears

When you disconnect the battery, the PCM (powertrain control module) looses it's stored information about your driving habits. Believe it or not, the car learns how you drive, and tries to adapt to your style, so things may not go...

Q: How to turn off front seat passenger side airbag

The passenger front seat air bag cannot be disabled unless there is no weight in the seat, or the entire system is disabled which is unsafe. The system looks for weight in the seat to determine if there is an...