Q: Passenger power window front 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

you can roll window up and down from passenger switch. from driver side you can only roll it up.

Hi there - from your description of the power window problem, it sounds like the master window switch on the driver door has partially failed (window down portion of the switch). I recommend a master power switch replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Passenger power window front 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500