Q: Passenger power window front 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

you can roll window up and down from passenger switch. from driver side you can only roll it up.

Hi there - from your description of the power window problem, it sounds like the master window switch on the driver door has partially failed (window down portion of the switch). I recommend a master power switch replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.