Q: Passenger door won't unlock

Passenger door won't unlock. I flip the switch on to unlock the doors and the drivers side works but the passenger side won't unlock. The button stays down.

If all of your door locks are working properly other than the passenger front door, the most likely cause of this issue would be the door lock actuator. The door lock actuator is the small electric motor that physically moves the lock from one positon to another. If the door lock actuator has failed, it will not be able to physically move the lock. I would recommend having the door lock actuator replaced in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace the door lock actuator for you.