Q: Part question 93 saburban

Does this vehicle have a oil valve screen or filter that sits below the oil sending unit?

My car has 42k miles.

3. Part question 93 saburban

Q: My 1993 Ford f-150 is leaking transmission fluid from the rear end of the pan. ive already replaced the gasket as well as the pan

There are two different places it may be leaking if not from a cracked housing at one of the pan bolt holes. The rear tail shaft housing or the shift linkage shaft seal could be leaking. Have the areas cleaned...

Q: Tundra 5.7L overheating on highway.

There are two things that come to mind. Air in the system, and a worn coolant pump. Given the mileage, I am leaning towards air in the system. Have your coolant system property bled of all air and then retest....

Q: P2160 code caused check engine light to turn on. Truck is running fine

Hi there. If the code cleared, it's possible that the source of the code is actually the wiring harness attached to the speed sensor. If the light comes back on, you might want to have a professional mechanic come to...