Q: Part question 93 saburban

Does this vehicle have a oil valve screen or filter that sits below the oil sending unit?

My car has 42k miles.

Yes this engine has a screen below the oil pressure sending unit that may get clogged with engine sludge and will need to be removed using mechanical fingers and spray some carb cleaner in hole to loosen the screen so it can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled. If you do not find one then someone may have removed it already. You can crank engine over a little bid after removal to pump out some oil to make sure it is clear.

3. Part question 93 saburban