Q: Part question 93 saburban

Does this vehicle have a oil valve screen or filter that sits below the oil sending unit?

My car has 42k miles.

3. Part question 93 saburban

Q: Dash lights are out on my Ford Ranger.

Check the ground wiring under the dashboard to see if it is loose. A loose or broken wire will cause electrical issues with the dash lights and cigarette lighter to not work. If you need further assistance with your electrical...

Q: The truck is from Georgia which doesn't have smog control. In California it won't pass smog. It has a new motor and transmission.

Hi, the blue-grey smoke you mention is your engine burning oil, probably due to worn piston rings or valve guides and seals. This is expected from an engine with 300K miles on it. Unfortunately for you, California has pretty stringent...

Q: ABS and Traction System Lights on

ABS and Traction Control are the same system; the lights usually come on together when a code is set. The most common repair on your Corvette is the ABS computer replacement, but there are many potential causes; the only way...