Q: Part hitting underneath my car at high speeds.

In addition to getting a 100,000 maintenance service, I have another problem with my car. A part under my car in front of the left rear tire has detached. At high speeds it keeps hitting the undercarriage of the car.

A: Your Camry has a multi-link rear suspension...

Your Camry has a multi-link rear suspension, this means that the rear hub assembly where the rear wheel is attached to has several different suspension arms or "links" attached to it. The vehicle also has a rear sway that is also supposed to be attached to the rear strut by means of a sway bar link. Without seeing your car personally its hard to make an exact assessment, but you either have a broken sway bar link or a rear suspension link that has either disconnected or is broken or damaged. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to carry out a complete inspection of your rear suspension and replace any damaged components.