Q: part 2 to my first question

On the title of the car it says 2002 jaguar VDP 4D

3. part 2 to my first question

Q: Bad egr causing lean in o2 sensor

Any vacuum leak, including the leak in the EGR valve control system that you described, could cause the P0153 code. If the two codes do not recur, you should still check the output of the oxygen sensor for correct waveform...

Q: my transmission is "slipping" 3% of the time

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your transmission is beginning to slip. This can be caused by many things. The first thing I would do is check the vehicle's transmission. Automatic transmission use fluid pressure to operate,...

Q: Every 500 miles, 'check engine' light comes on and oil has to be added

Hello. It is common for this engine to consume oil as it ages. Typically the oil consumption comes from the valve stem seals. The only way to repair it is with rebuilding the cylinder head. I usually will look into...