Q: Parking sensor fault

The front parking sensor goes off even when driving. Driving down straight roads too and when I switch the sensors off the front one goes off. This happens when I am driving as well as parking.

It is very likely that the parking sensor or the control module for the parking sensors has failed. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to scan your parking sensor system to determine any faults that may exist in the system. Then I would have any faulty parts replaced as necessary in order to resolve this issue.