Q: Panel reads Engine Overheating

The car is not overheating, but the panel reads Engine Overheating / Stop Engine. I changed the thermostat, sensor, and another cluster, but that did not fix the problem.

From the description provided on your Cadillac Deville, it appears that you may be experiencing an electrical problem. Since electrical issues can get complex and costly, I find it in your best interest to enlist the help of a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can stop by and go through the electrical system and diagnose why your car seems to think its overheating.