Q: panel below my VW beetle driver's side door is bent-- estimate of what this would cost?

My daughter ran into the garage and scratched and dented her car. The panel underneath the car(exterior) on the driver's side is dented and scratched. what would be an estimate to fix it? I believe the panel under the door is the rocker panel?

You would need to visit a body shop to get a correct quote and I recommend getting at least 3 quotes to fix it since they will vary widely. Body repairs can be extensive even when they are not evident from visual inspection. There may be hidden damages that need addition repairs.

• panel below my VW beetle driver's side door is bent-- estimate of what this would cost?