Q: Q: p0340

Car will turn over but not start. Have changed the cps and the crank sensor but it's still pulling up the code and not starting what do I do

Q: I have a 1997 Mazda Miata with an automatic transmission. I recently had new timing belt, pully and timing belt covers installed.

Hi there. One of the most common problems that occurs when major repairs is that often a minor component is disconnected and not properly installed. The symptoms you are describing are common with a vacuum leak. An engine requires a...

Q: Lately, my car's starter doesn't give that starting sound anymore. Rather, i would hear a faint sort of "YAY" sound, and I would r

You should have your battery and cables cleaned and serviced first. Then have the battery load tested and then if it still turns slow then you will need to replace the starter. You may just have a weak battery that...

Q: RPM's drop quickly and engine dies - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

I'm trying my best to follow.. Normally you will engage the clutch as you are shifting gears, as pressing the clutch is the same (essentially) as putting the stick into neutral. So if I am following this correctly, the car...