Q: Q: p0340

Car will turn over but not start. Have changed the cps and the crank sensor but it's still pulling up the code and not starting what do I do

Q: Clutch is soft

Hi there. There are a few issues that can cause this: It sounds like you may have an issue with the clutch master cylinder again, or the slave cylinder may be binding. Both of these would have to...

Q: Panic buttons is working but alarms is not. How do I turn it on? From toyota corolla 2016

You are most likely not having an issue with the alarm. The system is designed to not arm itself until a certain amount of time after you lock all doors. The system will disable the ignition and activate after about...

Q: Loud clunking on front passenger wheel. removed wheel and found metal chunks between brake rotor and plate. what is this?

It sounds like you may possibly have a brake pad that may have come apart resulting in the metal chunks being dispersed in between the [brake rotor(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-rotor-disc-replacement) and the backing plate. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come...