Q: Q: p0340

Car will turn over but not start. Have changed the cps and the crank sensor but it's still pulling up the code and not starting what do I do

Q: have a 96 miata that i am trying to restore. It will not go into reverse nor will it shift it second gear when driving. It is an a

Hi Tim. Thanks for sending your question to us today. There could be a few different issues causing this problem, ranging from a damaged shift solenoid to an obstruction of debris inside the transmission hydraulic lines. A blown inner seal...

Q: Engine sometimes cranks, sometimes doesn't. Battery is fine.

Hello. There are a variety of reasons for why the car may not start. This may very well be a loose wire or bad grounding to the battery or potentially even a bad starter relay (this is usually noticed by...

Q: Found out 1st cylinder in car has no compression....what are my options?

The first thing you have to do is confirm such a diagnosis by getting a second opinion. It is unusual for three cylinders to be perfectly normal and one to have "no" compression. Nevertheless, it is possible. A cylinder...