Q: P0303 read 2 weeks after tune up

I previously had a code P0301 and checked all spark plugs and replaced wires now less than a month later im getting code P0303...

3. P0303 read 2 weeks after tune up

Q: Power steering fluid shoots out of cap when turned off and wheel is not turned?

You may have an air leak at the pump and thus air is being continually drawn in, and building enough residual pressure that must be relieved once you shut the p/s off. The pressure is too much to bleed of...

Q: Q: Car not starting

Hi, what happens when you turn the key? Batteries tend to wear out around the 5 year mark so if this is still the original battery it probably needs replacing. The best way to check the battery is to hook...

Q: Q: Vibration

This sounds like you may have a worn engine or transmission mount. I would visually inspect each mount and check for wear or cracks in the rubber bushings. Over time, a worn or cracked bushing may not absorb the engine...