Q: P0303 read 2 weeks after tune up

I previously had a code P0301 and checked all spark plugs and replaced wires now less than a month later im getting code P0303...

3. P0303 read 2 weeks after tune up

Q: What can happen without using my fuel rail pressure sensor?

The fuel rail pressure sensor is used by the computer to regulate the fuel pressure by regulating the voltage to the fuel pump to slow it down or speed it up. If the pressure switch is bad then the computer...

Q: My 2006 Ford Taurus does not want to shift out of first gear

All of the transmission codes tells me your transmission is not fine and may have a wiring or solenoid problem. You will need to have the pinpoint tests done for each code to determine if it is a computer problem,...

Q: Q: Transmission problems

It sounds like the transmission is mechanically sound if you are experiencing no slippage. You will want to have the transmission fault codes read out to see if there are any issues that could be inhibiting the shifts. Other possibilities...