Q: p0300 code

dont know where to start

Q: Q: I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair.

It is very possible that you can have a clog in your EVAP system somewhere preventing flow. I would recommend having the lines cleared out with some compressed air if possible by a qualified professional.

Q: My shifter cable bushing broke can you fix this with out changing the cable?

As long as the shift cable end is not damaged and can hold a new bushing then a new bushing can be installed. Most models have an aftermarket bushing on the market. The dealer in most cases do not make...

Q: have to push on main fuse box to get the engine to start and idol

You need to first check all the fuses, the connections at the battery cables, and the connection at the cable to the fuse box. My guess is that there is likely a loose connection at the fuse box or at...