Q: P0107

Code P0171

Q: Car overheating at light

I am going to assume you have a 2.2 liter engine with the air conditioning option on your vehicle, since you mentioned multiple fans. Both fans should turn on while the vehicle is running and the A/C is switched on....

Q: Does replacing the upstream oxygen sensor with a different brand as the down stream cause the engine to throw more codes?

Hi, thanks for writing in. This should not affect the functionality of the O2 sensors, as long as the replacement sensor is in fact the correct part for your application. If your car continues to produce fault codes, consider having...

Q: Car won't start even after a jump. Things turn on, engine cranks but won't start.

The problem sounds like the battery is too low to crank the engine and was most likely caused by the alternator not charging. You should have battery fully charged for at least 15 minutes and then see if it cranks...