Q: P0107

Code P0171

Q: my steering wheel pulls to the right and vibrates could it mean i need a inner tie rod or just balancing

Hi Adrezona. Thanks for contacting us today. When a car pulls to one side, there are two possible reasons. First and most common, the front suspension is out of alignment or second, the tire has what's known as a radial...

Q: Why won't the starter motor engage and turn engine over. Also, the clutch pedal won't move and the clutch is partly engaged but slips.

If the clutch pedal is not moving and the clutch is partially applied, then the clutch release bearing may be damaged and the fork is jammed into the clutch forcing it to slip. For the no start condition on...

Q: No start with no fuel to the engine.

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you have determined that the engine is not getting fuel then that signifies there is likely an issue with the fuel system. I would start by making sure...