Q: P0107

Code P0171

Q: The check engine light always seems to come on when my gas tank is half full. 1998 Honda Accord

Hello - the first task here is to capture the problem codes turning on the Check Engine light. Most auto parts stores will do this for free - on a time-available basis. It is probably worth checking for problem codes...

Q: Car stuck in 4th gear.

The two codes point to two different problems. The code P0501 indicates a possible problem with the vehicle speed sensor. The code P0753 point to a possible problem to shift solenoid A in the transmission. Both of these problems could...

Q: A/C compressor clutch does not engage, cooling fan does not turn on, condenser fan does not turn on, and ceiling light does not turn on.

Hi there. The air conditioning clutch could be not working for the refrigerant could be low or the clutch could be burned up. Check the air conditioning compressor clutch wiring for a voltage with the a/c switch on high and...