Q: Power Steering Parts? 1999 Chevrolet Camaro

DO I NEED TO BUY A FILTER, PULLEY, HOSE, RESERVOIR, SEAL KIT, SHAFT SEAL, BELT, ETC. WHEN REPLACING THE POWER STEERING PUMP? DOES IT COME WITH THESE THINGS OR JUST THE PUMP? AND WHATS THE AVERAGE COST FOR A PUMP (OR PARTS) FOR 1999 CAMARO 3.8L?

Hello - most pumps come with a cap and internal filter & seals, but NOT the pulley. You will need to remove the pulley from your old pump, and re-install it on the new pump. The other bits are new and installed as part of assembly or rebuilding. For assistance with this project, I recommend a power steering pump replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Power Steering Parts? 1999 Chevrolet Camaro