Q: Power Steering Parts? 1999 Chevrolet Camaro

DO I NEED TO BUY A FILTER, PULLEY, HOSE, RESERVOIR, SEAL KIT, SHAFT SEAL, BELT, ETC. WHEN REPLACING THE POWER STEERING PUMP? DOES IT COME WITH THESE THINGS OR JUST THE PUMP? AND WHATS THE AVERAGE COST FOR A PUMP (OR PARTS) FOR 1999 CAMARO 3.8L?

Hello - most pumps come with a cap and internal filter & seals, but NOT the pulley. You will need to remove the pulley from your old pump, and re-install it on the new pump. The other bits are new and installed as part of assembly or rebuilding. For assistance with this project, I recommend a power steering pump replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.