Q: P/s hose leak

okay so i have a p/s pipe that is leaking. The piece number is (RESERVOIR HOSE PART # MR333807 ) and Mitsubishi has discontinued the part is there any way to use a sealant since there is no serious pressure on the hose?

I would not recommend using a sealant on a power steering hose as the fluid is under quite a bit of pressure (can exceed 300 psi creating tremendous potential for vaporized spray). The risk to this is that if that sealant does not hold and the hose bursts, you may run the risk of a fire. When the pressure of the power steering system sprays vaporized fluid potentially onto exhaust tubing that is heated to 1,000 degrees, this can and will almost certainly start a fire. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to properly diagnose and find the correct replacement part for your power steering system.