Q: Overheating problems.

I have a 2000 oldsmobile intrigue. I replaced the water pump new, thermostat new, hosing new, gaskets new, reservoir new, and my car still keeps over heating. It was on for a good 4 hours without over heating while at the garage. After I decided to take it home it started over heating. I don't know what it could possibly be.

The radiator may have partial blockage that will cause the overheating after you put a load on the engine from driving. Have the radiator checked with a temperature probe to see if parts of the radiator has blocked passages. If it does then have radiator replaced or power flushed by a radiator shop. They may be able to clean it out but it may cost more than a new replacement radiator.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose your overheating problem and make the necessary repairs to your car. Good luck.

3. Overheating problems.