Q: Overheating problem with car.

Water pump belt, water pump cap, and power steering cap fell out of car. Car overheats when driven.

I believe you are referring to the serpentine belt radiator cap or the power steering cap fell off. I would have a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic come out and have the car inspected to determine what needs to be replaced. It sounds like the belt for the water pump broke for sure but we need to determine what caused the belt to break. Something like a locked up water pump or ac compressor could have also caused this. Overall, to find the precise reason why this is happening go for an inspection from a professional mechanic.