Q: Overheating problem

Hi I have a Ford figo ambient 1.4 2013 model. I have taken it to a mechanic but every time I get the car back a new flaw appears and this has cost me a lot of money but keeps overheating and blew the gasket after I have taken it to the mechanic the the water pipe burst twise and I had to replace it again.The ideling is below 1 and the engine shakes and the car has a difficult time starting sometimes especially if is hot outside please help I live in centurion and really want my car fixed affordably as I already have spent so much please help...

If you have had your vehicle repaired recently by a mechanic shop and have had problems afterwards that are related to the previous repair, it is very likely that the future repair should be covered under warranty by the facility that performed the original repair. I would recommend consulting with the mechanic who originally did the repairs to see if any of the issues you are having are related to the original repair. If so, they should repair the vehicle free of charge if they have any integrity. If you have any further issues with this vehicle, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your vehicle for cooling system issues.