Q: Overheating/leaking issue

My car was over heating and I had the thermostat housing water pump and radiator replaced and it's not over heating until all the water is out of my coolant and radiator. It probably takes a few long drives for the water to come out. What could it be now?????

If you do not have any coolant leaks that are visible but the coolant level is still draining then you may have a blown/leaking head or head gasket. In this case the coolant is dispersing out of the tail pipe.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your overheating issue and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Overheating/leaking issue