Q: Q: Overheating

So my car has been overheating and ive replaced the thermostat and water pump and its not getting any fluids to the block what else could it possibly be because ive flushed everything there is no blockage anywhere all hoses are new and have been flushed please help

There are only a few places the coolant is able to go in your cooling system. If your water pump is pumping the coolant and the thermostat is opening and closing properly, this only leaves the radiator itself that may be clogged. As you know, when the coolant circulates back to the radiator through a series of passages which can often times become clogged over time causing the coolant not to circulate properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your radiator.

3. Q: Overheating