Q: Q: Overheating

I would like to know what could keep causing my car to overheat change the thermostat change the water pump change the radiator

3. Q: Overheating

Q: When i shut off my car the heater blower keeps going with unit off and car off. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer

Hello - either the relay is stuck in the "On" position from burned contacts or the heater switch is similarly stuck in the "on" position (internal contacts at least). I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic,...

Q: oil light on, loud and noisy while idling, what does this mean?

Hi there: Although it's very hard to tell remotely without physically inspecting your Toyota, I don't believe the oil indicator light and the thumping noise are related. It's possible that your front wheel bearings are what is causing the repeated...

Q: Q: Engine wont start

It sounds like you may have experienced some internal transmission damage. This vehicle is a front wheel drive car so the transmission is in the front of the vehicle rather than under the front seat. Due to the placement of...