Q: Q: Overheating

I would like to know what could keep causing my car to overheat change the thermostat change the water pump change the radiator

3. Q: Overheating

Q: Why does the reduced power light flash when I try to start my vehicle in the morning after sitting overnight?

It sounds like your engine needs a "tune up". This typically means new oil, oil filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, fuel filter, fuel pump if needed, new battery, new air filter, and a few other components if need be....

Q: Q: Car starts but won't stay running

Hi there: Actually, instead of trying to trace this as an ignition issue, the problem is most likely fuel related; perhaps as simple as clogged or dirty throttle body or fuel injectors that need to be cleaned. Completing this service...

Q: Transmission hose popped off and car wouldn't go. I've had it repaired it drove for a second and now it only goes in reverse

When you lost all the fluid it may have damaged the transmission. You should have the fluid level rechecked first and if low then top it off and recheck it. If still only get reverse then you will need to...