Q: Q: Overheating

I would like to know what could keep causing my car to overheat change the thermostat change the water pump change the radiator

3. Q: Overheating

Q: Q: Fuel pump relay location.

Relays are always a good location to test a system. You are on the right track in that respect. Unfortunately, your car does not have a traditional fuel pump relay. It has what is known as the Fuel pump driver...

Q: Q: Serpentine belt coming off

Hello. The oil that is spitting out from the front main seal is leaking onto the serpentine belt, and belt pulleys. This is causing the serpentine belt to slip off. The front main seal will need to be replaced with...

Q: My air vents smell like coolant when I just run the air. In the morning I turned it on and a little bit of smoke came out with the

Hi Chris. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, when you smell coolant from the vents, it's caused by a coolant leak near the heater core. It could be the core itself, a coolant hose or a hose connection that has...