Q: Q: Overheating

My radiator is licking and fluid is going all over the engine. And i think i need a theromstat as well

3. Q: Overheating

Q: what do codes P1391 and P0340 mean?

The codes mean you need a camshaft position sensor (or something related to it such as wiring). Typically you replace the camshaft and crankshaft position sensor as a pair. The jerking/misfire sounds like you need a tune-up at 112k miles....

Q: What can cause a car to stop moving besides the transmission?

If the vehicle sounded like it was in neutral and not moving while in gear, this is quite likely related to a transmission issue, which may be any number of things. This may indicate a failing speed sensor. The transmission...

Q: My 2006 town and country Chrysler tire blew out and my car shit off automatically is that supposed to happen?

A tire blow out, by itself, will not shut off a vehicle's engine. Perhaps the ignition key got jostled out of position during the incident. If the ignition key was not jostled out of position, due to the blow out,...