Q: Overheating

My radiator is licking and fluid is going all over the engine. And i think i need a theromstat as well

If the radiator has to be replaced because it leaks, that replacement can be performed right at your location (without moving the car) by a mobile mechanic. If you desire that service, please request radiator replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. Whenever the cooling system has been opened for major service, it is a good idea to install a new OEM (dealer) thermostat, particularly if the thermostat has been exposed to overheating or has been in the engine for 100,000 miles or more. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.