Q: My engine is overheating.

it overheats because i did not remember to cover the radiator after checking. so water dried up. gasket burnt,i have changed the gasket but it is doing overheating. what can i do?

Hi there. Check the condition of the coolant and see if its full and new. I recommend putting a new radiator cap on and putting in a new thermostat. Once a thermostat is introduced to the atmosphere after being submerged in coolant, then it tends to stick and not open all the way. If you need further assistance with your engine overheating, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My engine is overheating.