Q: overheating

My car was running. I was standing outside the car. I heard a pop noise and then it started smoking from the hood. Before i turned the car off i saw the gauge was running hot. I let the car cool off. I put water in it and gauge went back to cool. I drove it hot and it started over heating again.. What is the problem ?

A: You most likely have a coolant leak in the ...

You most likely have a coolant leak in the radiator. Running your Accord low on coolant will damage the engine and blow the head gasket. Have the cooling system pressure tested to see what is leaking.