Q: Q: Overheating

I accidentally put windshield washer fluid in the radiator and now the car over heats what could the problem be

3. Q: Overheating

Q: How do you activate the horn beep feature on a Ford when using the remote?

Hello. Your particular vehicle should honk the horn only after the second press of the key fob button. On the first press of the button it will just flash the lights. I did find a little information on the topic...

Q: Low brake pad warning on - 2010 Land Rover LR4

The brake pad warning circuit simply looks at a closed circuit when the sensor is in tact. When the pads wear through the sensor, an open circuit is created. All the instrument cluster is looking for is an open circuit....

Q: Clicking sound appears during decelerating. What could it be?

Hi there. What you could be hearing is the chain in the transfer case. If the chain has too much play, then the chain will rub on the transfer case housing when not under a load. Try going up a...