Q: Overheating

I accidentally put windshield washer fluid in the radiator and now the car over heats what could the problem be

Overheating is not unusual for the Disco. If it makes you feel any better, you probably didn’t do any real damage with the washer fluid. I suspect the problem was already there. If the reservoir was low enough that you thought you were filling the windshield washer, you’ve probably been loosing coolant for some time. Of course you want to start by changing the coolant and installing a new thermostat, but if that doesn’t help, the sad truth is that the 4.6 is notorious for head gasket issues at fairly low mileage. So you will need to have this thing checked out by somebody that knows their Rovers. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your overheating problem and advise you as to what you should do next