Q: Overheating

Van overheated, had towed to mechanics house, tested for head gasket and claims it isn't blown,changed thermostat, and water pump along with timing belt...Van still overheats. What could cause this ???

If the engine cylinder head is not leaking, then you have a radiator fan that is not coming on or the radiator is not flowing coolant. You could take the temperature at the top and bottom of the radiator to see if the coolant is flowing and is getting cooled by the radiator. If the radiator is not flowing the coolant properly, it will not cool the coolant to the engine and cause the engine to overheat. If you need help having this checked, a certified mechanic can verify the cause of your overheating issue and perform the necessary repairs to have this resolved.