Q: Overheating and Wont start

I have a 1988 Ford F350 and today when driving down the highway the lower radiator hose just popped off (no idea why). After it cooled down we put the hose back on and filled the radiator, then tried to start the engine. The engine wouldn't start so we changed the oil, then tried again. This time the coolant was blowing out of the radiator cap under pressure, even though it was cold. After trying to start it we noticed what seemed to be watery oil coming from the exhaust, just a little bit

Hello. The symptoms you are describing likely stem from a blown head gasket(s). To have this diagnosed definitely will require an on-site inspection.

3. Overheating and Wont start