Q: Overheating - 2001 Cadillac Seville

My car overheating I replace thermostat radiator fuel pump flush the system bleed it works fine on ideal heater works but as soon as i drive it over heats highway only and there no leaks anywhere and coolant is disappearing in hour if driving but no leaks oil good nothing out of exhaust and no bubbles from radiator and car drives good at night when its cold temp stays at regular temp?

Hello. This is a problem within the engine. Most of the time the head gasket leaks internally or there is an issue with one of the cylinder heads. A block check would need to be done in order to be able tell if there is something going on inside of the engine. Just about every 4.6 Cadillac engine that I look at with this problem has this issue. If you want to have this overheating problem inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to have this diagnosed and addressed.