Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-plxkbojs:173:8

Q: Overheated engine, AC blew warm, temperature gauge over H

My car has some issues with overheating. The air conditioning actually blew warm air the other day. The temperature gauge went into the red zone. I had to stop the car. The engine was overheated terribly and turned off. After a while, it cooled down so I continued driving for half a mile so that I could park it at home. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

A: Hello. An overheating problem can come from...

Hello. An overheating problem can come from a number of different failures. Before you get too far into it, I would start by doing a block test. A block test will indicate if the engine got hot enough to cause any serious engine damage, such as a head gasket failing.

This usually occurs if it gets too hot. If the test comes out fine, then the thermostat may have failed or there may be a leak in the cooling system. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your engine's overheating issue.