Q: Overheat leaking antifreeze

It won't get warm it's overheating the antifreeze leak out when I put some in I see it leaking out

3. Overheat leaking antifreeze

Q: The high temperature cooling fan keeps coming on when the car is in park or driving. The temp rises until I start driving then it decreases.

This could reflect a circumstance where the radiator has slowly developed a partial blockage over time due to sediment and corrosion. Other possibilities include a defective radiator cap and partially collapsed radiator hose (typically lower). It is possible for a...

Q: Everything time I slow down it makes clicking noise

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: 2010 Chrysler 300 not getting operating temperature

The first thing you'd want to do is change the thermostat. It is a cheap part, so change the thermostat first to see if this remedies the problem. They often just don't heat to the operating temperature because the thermostat...