Q: Overheat leaking antifreeze

It won't get warm it's overheating the antifreeze leak out when I put some in I see it leaking out

3. Overheat leaking antifreeze

Q: Temperature gauge goes up to 3/4 then back down to half.

This kind of behavior may mean that you are low on coolant. Normally the tip of the temp sensor is submerged in coolant. When the coolant is low, there may be an air pocket around the sensor that allows it...

Q: Q: Shaking

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: P0755 & P0700 error codes

The problem with buying used tires and not having them balanced is the potential problems they can cause. Most transmissions - or more specifically, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) which controls the transmission and drive line - contain incredibly...