Q: Overheat leaking antifreeze

It won't get warm it's overheating the antifreeze leak out when I put some in I see it leaking out

Anytime you have a leak you notice as soon as you try and pour in any coolant then this is considered a major coolant leak and should not be driven until the leak is repaired. The coolant system water pump or a hose is leaking. Have the system pressure tested and repaired after the leak is located. If you overheated the engine then you may have damaged the engine. The engine would need to be rechecked after the coolant leak is repaired.

3. Overheat leaking antifreeze