Q: Overheat

I was driving on the freeway and my engine had no trouble. But when I slowed down it began to overheat. I checked the oil there was water but the engin still fires up and I'm able to drive it. There is smoke coming out of the exhaust. I'm not sure what to do?

A: You did not state the year and model Ford y...

You did not state the year and model Ford you have, but the water in the oil is an indication that the head gasket is leaking coolant into the crankcase. I would recommend that you have a mechanic pressure test the system to verify the head gasket leak(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/coolant-is-leaking-inspection) and the repairs needed to fix your overheating issue. If you drive the engine with the water in the oil you will damage all the bearings and the engine would need a complete overhaul.