Q: Q: Overheat

The car overheat smoke on inside by driver foot

Q: Q: Trouble starting in the morning.

Trouble starting in the morning could be a sign of worn secondary ignition components; spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. As for the shaking and jolting the first thing I would suspect would be motor/trans mounts that have torn and...

Q: Q: Broken serpentine belt

The drive belt that snapped spins the alternator, power steering pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the AC compressor seized and snapped the belt, the proper way to repair this is to replace the AC compressor and replace the drive...

Q: White smoke coming out of car

Hello. Depending on what the smoke looks like and also depending on what fluids you are losing would help me to determine the problem. If the smoke has a blue cast to it then it may be burning oil. If...