Q: Overhead console rattle even after removing overhead console.

Overhead console rattle even after removing overhead console.

If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. There are sheet metal components in the roof area and the noise might be coming from an unexpected location. Thus, I encourage you to request the noise diagnostic and then with the mechanic’s advice and explanation, you can decide how best to handle it. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Overhead console rattle even after removing overhead console.