Q: Overflow from coolant reservior

I have recently changed radiator and water pump on my 2004 ford f 150 and it's leaking coolant from reservior please help

The coolant reservoir can have hairline cracks that will leak coolant. Unfortunately, if this is the case, you will have to have the reservoir replaced if it has cracks. If the recent work was done by another shop, you may want to take the car back to them to see if they’ll help you out. Alternatively, a certified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace the reservoir for you.