Q: Overdrive light blinking and doesn't shift right unless it is warmed up

I have to accelerate to 3000 rpms before it will shift into gear but once it warms up it shifts without problem

Hi, thanks for writing in. Usually when the overdrive light is flashing, this means that the electronic overdrive will not work. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the overdrive issue is electronic or mechanical. If the issue is electronic, it will likely be a minor repair and could be fixed fairly easily. If the issue is mechanical, the transmission may need to be overhauled unfortunately.

3. Overdrive light blinking and doesn't shift right unless it is warmed up