Q: My car overheats in about a mile of driving

i can take it down the road and it would be about a mile down the road before it over heats and i would check the coolant and it would be empty and i would fill it u then crank it back up and it would smoke like crazy and the color of the smoke would be blue and i would have to do it again

If you are coming up low on coolant every time, it has to be going somewhere. It could be leaking out of a hose or radiator, but to lose it that quickly, I expect you would be able to see the leak. I wonder if you are ever getting it properly filled. The 325 has a pretty complicated cooling system and getting all of the air out of it can confound even experienced mechanics. Sometimes I have even had to take off a heater hose and back-fill it to be sure. If you can’t find a leak however, and the car keeps loosing coolant, you may have a problem in the head gasket. I suggest you take it one step at a time, be sure the thermostat is new, carefully fill the system and run the car until you are sure the air has been all bled out, then pressure check the system to look for leaks. If this is a little out of your field, you can contact Your Mechanic and they will send a technician to your home or office to diagnose you cooling system and tell you what you need to do next.