Q: Q: Over heating

I just had my water pump & thermostat replaced & my car is still over heating. Can you tell me what else it could be?

3. Q: Over heating

Q: My gas gauge is doing a funny little dance.

The fuel pumps are all inclusive on what they call a fuel module or assembly. These modules include a float (quite like the float on your toilet) that tells the computer and your dashboard where the fuel level is at....

Q: Q: Car not starting, even with jumpstart

Hello. I strongly suggest checking the starter, alternator and even the new battery to make sure that they are all in working order. Testing those three will give you a better perception of why it's not starting. If you need...

Q: Problem with transfer case

The two vehicles had different types of transfer case assemblies depending on if it has part time and automatic full time type systems. The differences between the two transfer cases may be more than just the shift motor swap. If...