Q: Over heating

I just had my water pump & thermostat replaced & my car is still over heating. Can you tell me what else it could be?

Hello there. Usually after these services are completed, if you still have an overheating problem it is due to a clogged heater core or there are air bubble in the coolant lines. If your turn your heater on and no hot air comes out, the heater core is your issue. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an overheating inspection to pinpoint the source of this issue.