Q: Over heating

Not leaking,just changed thermostat, yet when driving more then 1/2 hour it gets hot. But can I check to fix it.

Hi there. There are a few things that can cause overheating especially after replacing a coolant system component. In most cases, this is due to air bubbles being trapped in the coolant lines. All newer vehicles have a specific procedure that needs to be followed to correctly prime the radiator and coolant system. An overheating problem can also be caused by a malfunctioning water pump, a heater core that is clogged with excessive debris or a fan not working correctly. It might be a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. Over heating