Q: Q: Over heating

Not leaking,just changed thermostat, yet when driving more then 1/2 hour it gets hot. But can I check to fix it.

3. Q: Over heating

Q: Clicking/clunking noise coming from passenger side when car accelerates or when the transmission is down shifting it seems.

If the clicking noise is fast and repetitive, and occurs when turning and accelerating, the noise can often be from a failing CV joint, which is part of the axle shaft on each of the drive wheels. If its a...

Q: Fuel Vapor Leak Detection Pump on a 2014 Chrysler 200 at ???

Hi there. The EVAP detection pump on most Chrysler's are located under the driver-side rear wheel well. To access and properly remove it, I would highly suggest purchasing a service and repair manual for your vehicle.

Q: What does it mean if cylinder 2 and 6 are not firing and it is not the plug, plug wire, or coil because they have all been changed.

Hello. If the misfires are continuing to occur and the ignition parts are good then it may be a faulty fuel injector or an issue within the engine. I usually do a compression test first. By doing this I would...