Q: Q: Over heating

Over heating in just 100 km . Water thrown out from collant box

Hi there:

Overheating is a serious problem that can result in extensive engine damage if the source is not determined and repaired quickly. This problem is commonly caused by many different failures, from a faulty water pump, damaged thermostat, broken cooling hoses to even a blown head gasket. A qualified technician, such as the ones at YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the reason why your Suzuki is overheating and recommend the correct repairs.

3. Q: Over heating