Q: Q: Over heating

Over heating in just 100 km . Water thrown out from collant box

3. Q: Over heating

Q: Bad clutch in my truck

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. This generation of Tacoma has an adjustable clutch pedal assembly. As outlined in the Tacoma service manual, if the assembly is out-of-adjustment, it could cause slipping. A local mechanic (like those...

Q: Oil filter hard to get off

I have seen this before. It usually happens because the filter is over tightened when installed. Unfortunately the only was to get it off is to unscrew it. Contact a mechanic such as one from Your Mechanic, they will have...

Q: I have bought new battery for car but in morning time not starting. Car will start after pushing it.

Hi there. If you recently replaced your battery, but the vehicle won't start unless you "bump start", it's possible that your battery cables are damaged. Once the motor starts, power to all components is supplied by the alternator. I'd have...