Q: Q: Over heating

Over heating in just 100 km . Water thrown out from collant box

3. Q: Over heating

Q: Problem with shifting positions

It may very well be that your vehicle has a problem that is causing reduced power output. Some such things could be: Faulty fuel pump Faulty oxygen sensor Vacuum leak When any of these occur, the...

Q: can I swap a 96 accord vtec distributor for my 96 civic 1.6 non vtec distributor

Hi there. On the VTEC engine, there are several different electrical connections that would have to be upgraded in order for it to fit correctly. But, for the same year, I believe the motor mounts are in the same location...

Q: My steering has to move freely. What can be the issue? , 2008 Suzuki Swift

Hello - you don't mention a power interruption to the vehicle (such as changing the battery), but it sounds as though the battery may have been disconnected, and the steering angle sensor (part of the EPS system) needs to be...