Q: Q: Over heating

My car heating guage shows that its heated when car is in low speed. When car is in speed it become cooled

3. Q: Over heating

Q: Q: Rattling noise from under the car

Hello, There are a number of things that may produce a rattling sound, however the most common are things like exhaust heat shields, fan pulley bearings or other loose body shield panels underneath the car. I would suggest having a...

Q: Starting and shaking issues on a 2007 Honda accord.

Hi there. Check the alternator and see if it is making a full charge to the battery. If the vehicle is having a slow start when cranking, either the battery has lost a charge and is low or the starter...

Q: Causes of overheating 2012 Hyundai Accent

Hi there - overheating is caused by the inability of the cooling system to deal with the heat generated by the engine. The engine itself can overheat from a stuck (closed) thermostat, or a blown head gasket (which effectively "superheats"...