Q: Q: Over heating

My car heating guage shows that its heated when car is in low speed. When car is in speed it become cooled

3. Q: Over heating

Q: The car won't go into gear while running, makes a grinding sound

The clutch may not be disengaging. This would need to be checked by having the car in gear and clutch in then start the car to see if the car wants to move forward. Do this test when you are...

Q: Engine stumbles at low speeds - 2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500

It may be at a particular throttle angle and the EGR valve is getting carbon into the valve causing the erratic idle. You may need to have the engine decarbonized. If you hold the engine in neutral and REV it...

Q: Cars overheating but engine is cold and the heater blows cold air

Hello...the simplest option is to just request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the root cause(s) of the troubles you are writing in about and get the repair estimated for you. Repairs can be commenced...